Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wide Open Spaces

I left L.A. and flew to Billings, Montana. Billings is the largest city in Montana with a population of 100,000.
In Texas, Billings would be the 25th largest city.
Anyway, Billings wasn't my final destination, as I still had to drive three and half hours to Gillette, Wyoming.

It took a while getting out of Billings.





After I did make it out of Billings, the drive was quite beautiful. Three-plus hours of driving through the rolling hills. Yes, those undulating, nauseating hills. Those "music going up, static coming down" hills.








This is why I'm here. All the cars on the train are filled with coal. The coal comes from central Wyoming. Tons of coal.


I passed the sight of the Battle of Little Big Horn. Rather than paying ten dollars to see the field, I opted for a hokey photo at a nearby gift shop.


The cockpit of my luxury sedan. Through some odd twist, I ended up with an Infiniti M35. It's got just about every bell and whistle, including keyless ignition and air conditioned seats! I spent a good five minutes before even driving it, just trying to figure out what buttons do what.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice legs!