Saturday, December 13, 2008

So, I was driving up to Georgetown yesterday, just minding my own business when I came to a stop light. It was dusk. There, just outside of town, I saw it. It was tucked behind a television repair shop on Hwy. 29 just off the tollway. I saw a sliver of white peaking out from behind the building. I wasn't actually sure what it was, but I went on a hunch that it might be what I thought it was. I made a right turn from the left lane (oops!) to get a better view.
When I made the turn down a little old road, there it was:

From photomark


I've never seen the moon this big.
Never.
I was hoping there'd be a cow or windmill along the road. Something cool for the foreground to make the photo better. Alas, there wasn't much and the moon was rising fast. And quite frankly, I'd been on the road two hours and had to go to the bathroom!
So, there it is. A big moon. And a tree.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!